Location: South Florida (West Palm, Broward, and Miami)
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: Unpaid. Access to selected shows and events
Education: High School Diploma or GED (Minimum requirement)
Dates: Late November – April weekends only, some weekday projects from home.
Applications due: November 1st
Overview: STRYKE is seeking two meida/marketing interns for the 2018 season that can truly represent the STRYKE brand through our media platforms. We’re looking for people that can be creative while working on short deadlines and a limited budget. Someone that is passionate about all sides of the WGI Marching Activity (Percussion, Winds, and Colorguard).
· Social media marketing and content creation
· Social media content calendar creation and implementation
· Maintain and organize all media content via google drive
· Create and monitor Facebook events for all four STRYKE emsembles
· Track and report STRYKE’s social media analytics
· Responsible for drafting blog articles for STRYKE.org as directed
Apply: Submit cover letter, resume and examples of your photos/ videos by November 1st. Applicants will be interviewed by phone or in person as determined by our Operations Director on a case-by-case basis.
Email: email@example.com, David Yunis, Operations Director