#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Support STRYKE's mission to the growth and excellence of the youth in the community through the performing arts by giving back on #GivingTuesday!
Every season STRYKE's Cast Members....
- Rehearse over 500 Hours
- Travel over 3,440 miles
- Perform live for thousands of spectators across the state of Florida, and internationally watching via webstream.
- And making countless memories that will last them a lifetime.
Show your support with your #UNselfie!
- Create an #UNselfie to share why you support or giving back to STRYKE. Tell us your story by using our #UNselfie signs. Click on the HERE to download.
- Say Cheese! Hold up your #UNselfie sign and take you selfless selfie!
- Share your #UNselfie on social media and encourage your friends and family to give! Remember to tag STRYKE and use the hashtags #GivingTuesday and #UNselfie.
Click HERE to Learn more on how you can support STRYKE